It is the aim of Lister House Partnership to provide a patient driven, high quality and caring primary health care services where we treat all our patients with fairness and equality and the respect we think they deserve.
We will achieve the delivery of a truly equitable health care service by:
- Ensuring that we are putting our patients at the heart of all practice developments and services
- Consulting our patients on the needs and demands of the practice and invite patient discussion and feedback.
Treat everyone as an individual by:
- Ensuring that all decisions in respect of patient management and provision of services will be based upon clinical need.
- Ensuring that all clinical and non-clinical members of the team commit to undertake continuous professional development to ensure that their knowledge skills and ability remain up-to-date and meet the demands of their role.
- Ensuring that we have a robust system of record keeping and an acceptance of technologies to assist with continuity of care.
- Ensuring that any feedback provided by patients will be considered on its own merits and where necessary make any changes which we consider will improve the service.
Our Commitment to Our Values
We are committed to provide the patients with a method of feedback in the form of a patient group, our patient group work with the practice to provide valuable patient focus, opinion, objectivity and support to practice decisions, service implementation and budget matters. We are committed to provide this service independently so issues are only brought to the surgery via the patient group with the permission of the patient.
We are committed to use technology where possible to enhance the patient services, be it providing information to patients via our website and in-waiting room display screen, by offering the convenience of being able to order prescriptions and book a selection of appointments online and the facility of checking in electronically to avoid having to wait in a queue. We are also committed to investigate the use of new technologies as they become available to enhance existing services.