Make the right call – need urgent care, but not sure where to go first?

When our surgery is closed or you need urgent care, just call NHS 111 – you’ll get the help
that you need. You can speak to a medical professional before leaving home and access
medical advice quickly and safely.
When you call 111, a trained NHS advisor will help you to get the right help for your needs;
this could be self-care, going to a pharmacist, or through an appointment at the surgery, or
they may refer you to a specialist clinic.
If you do need urgent care, the 111 team will book you a time slot either within a Minor Injury Unit or A&E at Musgrove Park Hospital, or Yeovil District Hospital. The medical team will know why you are coming and when, and by calling ahead you will be less likely to wait for longer than necessary.
You can also use NHS 111 online and receive a call back from a trained health professional if you need it.
In a life threatening emergency, such as chest pain, a stroke, or severe burns, ring 999 or visit your local emergency (A&E) department. Read more on when to go to A&E.
Get the right care, in the right place, at right time.

For more information visit: or watch this video to find out more

NHS staff, patients and visitors must continue to wear face coverings in healthcare settings, unless they are exempt.

Please help us reduce the risk of infection for our staff and patients by following this guidance.