Please be aware that we will in require 96 hours / 4 WORKING DAYS’ notice for repeat prescription requests to be processed (in common with many other practices).
There are a number of ways in which you can request to have your repeat prescription processed.
- The practice dispensary is open daily from 08:30 – 13:00 and 15:00 -18:00 excluding bank holidays.
- Prescription Line – Phone requests should be made on the main surgery number: 01984 623471 – select option 1 for repeat prescriptions
PLEASE NOTE – This is a dedicated prescription line option that is only available 10.00am – 1.00pm WEEKDAYS. Repeat prescription requests cannot be made by phone outside of these times.
- Online Service – For patients wishing to order repeat medication online. We offer a facility enabling patients to order medication online via the Patient Access online service accessible from the link above (or the patients chosen alternative portal) . To register for the service you will need to complete an application form to give permission for your medical record to be accessed by a web service. You will then need to register to use a web service using the activation codes you will be sent when your application is processed by the surgery. Please be advised that this email comes from EMIS not the surgery. When bringing in your application for processing you will need to provide 2 forms of ID, one which contains Photo ID and another which confirms your address we have on file.
- Repeat Prescription Box – There is a box available for you to place your repeat prescriptions into for processing at reception. You can also post your repeat slip into the surgery post box (situated on the car park side of the foyer) out of hours.
- Requests By Post. You can post your request to us 7 days before the run out date. We will print and have the prescription ready for collection before you run out of medication!
Please remember that the surgery will be closed on Public Bank Holidays and allow extra time when ordering repeat prescriptions.
ORDER YOUR REPEAT PRESCRIPTION ONLINE. It saves time, never closes and is faster than any other method.